Thursday, April 16, 2009

Daily Zoot - 4/16/09 - Say it Ain't So

The Daily Zoot is all the news you needed to know yesterday, soon

Celtics Coach Doc rivers said this morning that F Kevin Garnett is likely out for the entirety of the playoffs. He suffered a knee injury in February that has gotten worse instead of better. Now it turns out he has Bone Spurs in his knee also (fantastic). If he had gotten surgery two months ago............who knows. Don't expect the Celtics to now lose in the first round to the Bulls, they should still win that series. It does mean that they likely don't have a shot to win the title anymore (something that pains me to type). 

I'm gonna cut the Zoot short because I don't think you want to hear the ramblings of a despondent Celtics Fan, and I don't want to talk about anything else. Usually I try to keep the Celtics off the site because I don't want to get carried away, but this is a special case. Tomorrow, when I come out from under the rock I've crawled under, we'll talk Zoot. 

Maybe this will make me feel better:

No comments:

Post a Comment