Monday, April 20, 2009

Daily Zoot - 4/20/09 - Zoot Pandering

The Daily Zoot is all the news you needed yesterday, soon


Any Good writer knows his audience, and I know my audience isn't trying to read anything today. While I don't agree with it, I can't do anything to stop it. So in lieu of the Zoot I'm just going to put up some things I've found that I think you might enjoy, today in particular. Some of the videos were hard to work with and wouldn't go up on the site without a fight, I apologize for the links. 

Test Your Awareness:
(Spoiler Alert: Its not that Good)

My Personal Favorite, the Super Slow-Motion Collection:
I Like to think they all deserve it
(Warning, this is a video of people getting punched in the face, and it is pretty violent. If you're not trying to see that go to the water balloons):

A Water Balloon Popping in Slow Motion:


An air Balloon popped Underwater

In the Interest of Space, I'm going to cut it there. I don't want to be the one who makes the Internet explode. Normal Zoot returns with your normal appetite tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment