Monday, April 6, 2009

VOD(s) - Them Video Anthology

In honor of today being the official opening day (one game doesn't count Philadelphia) here's a collection of the worst first pitches in history. Hopefully this list grows a little today. 
Yeah, that is Mariah Carey. And Yup, she is in Japan. No, I don't know why. It was a terrible decision for her to do this, but I'm not surprised; she did marry Drumline
This is the Assistant Dean of the Nevada Medical School. Even Vegas' Medical School gets hammered. 
This video gets points because it's mixed with one of my favorite ad campaigns of all time. If you could mix in a little dudemadness (don't be afraid to click that, you'll enjoy it-and not like that) I don't think I'd ever leave my computer.
And the cream of the crop, the greatest pitch of all time. This is Cincy Mayor Mark Mallory on Red's opening day. Mallory's your last name, right? Because you're really in a league of your own. Zing!

No comments:

Post a Comment